Monday, April 27, 2009

South Ogden Wendy's

While Nanette went to take a test, I decided to take the boys on an adventure to Wendy's. So the boys and I set out on the trip. We came across barking dogs, low hanging trees, and natives with spacers in their ears. After crossing a few streets while dodging large metal boxes with wheels, we made it safely.

So the meal was going as planned; Logan eating on my lap and Ethan making a mess with his chocolate shake. I get up and go around the corner to get some napkins to clean up Ethan's mess. As I go back, Logan came following me...following me with a trail of throw-up all over the floor. Yes, it sucked, yes it was embarrassing, and yes it was vindication. I say vindication because of the horrible service they have provided to me for the last few years. Thank you Logan.

P.S. (This is Nanette)
Don't forget to read the post below this one. Me and Chris ended up writing a blog at the same time. I didn't know he was writing one until he wrote me on Facebook and told me what he was doing. It is pretty sad when we communicate that way, instead of just going into the room where the other person is at.

3 comments:

Megan Passey said...

ha ha ha! that's awesome!

Melanie said...

Tell the truth, would you have blogged if you weren't trying to compete with me? Admittedly, you did have something to write about. I'm trying to think if in the almost 24 years that I've been a mother if one of my six kids ever ralphed in public. Either I blocked out the memory or I've been lucky.

Nanette said...

This reminds me of a song, "Vindicated. I am selfish. I am wrong. I am right. I swear I'm right. I swear I knew it all a long..." That is a great song. He he. I know I'm weird.

I'm glad I was taking a test when he threw up!