Friday, April 24, 2009

Scholarships


Nanette is doing way awesome in school. I constantly can't believe the measure of success of that she is having in her studies. This evening, Nanette and I went to the "Goddard School of Business and Economics' Awards Banquet." I would estimate that of all the students that pass through the business school that less than 5% receive a scholarship from the business school itself. This is fantastic for Nanette because she is becoming an academic elitist. She received a 4.0 last semester and she is poised to receive another 4.0 this semester. Although this scholarship is not a 'full-ride' scholarship, it will definitely take a bite into tuition and fees.

Way To Go Nanette. You're Awesome. I'm Very Impressed.

4 comments:

Nanette said...

I'm pretty excited about it. It makes me even more happy to be in school. I'm surprised I even got a scholarship since I missed the deadline. It was fun going to the banquet. Thanks for going with me! :)

Melanie said...

Congratulations Nanette! I'm so proud of you. You look beautiful and happy!

The Rigbys said...

Way to go Nanette!

Kent said...

This is very exciting. This makes up for the scholarship that you had to give up when you got married. You have always been a "straight-A" machine! Way to go.