I saw this on my cousin Suzy's blog and thought I would try it.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
I saw this on my cousin Suzy's blog and thought I would try it.
Posted by Nanette at 7/29/2008 10:31:00 AM
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Posted by Nanette at 7/24/2008 03:46:00 PM
1. I was 3 years old and I don't really know what I was doing.... learning how to talk?
2. I had a sister, Katie, who was 1 and a little brother on the way.
3. I think that this was when we went on a trip back East and saw Washington, D.C. and Niagara Falls.
10 years ago...
1. I had just become a teenager and like my mom said, "I just saw your brain go out the window!" ha ha mom.
2. I was enjoying my summer (I hope) and getting ready to go into the 8th grade.
5 years ago...
1. I graduated from High School. I can't believe it has been that long.
2. I got my CNA license and started working at a nursing home.
3. I was about to start my first semester at USU.
4. I got my wisdom teeth out
3 years ago...
1. I had been married for almost 1 year!
2. I had just gotten a new job at a nursing home.
3. I lived in a condo in Roy.
4. I went on a trip to Buffalo, NY to attend Chris' cousin's wedding
1 year ago...
1. I had a 1 year old son and was 6 months pregnant with my next son.
2. I lived in a house in South Ogden
So far this year...
1. My sister, Katie, got married!
2. We went on a fun trip to South Dakota and Mt. Rushmore!
3. We've been camping a lot and spent a lot of time with family!
4. Ethan turned 2, Chris turned 26, and I turned 23.
1. played with my kids
2. played on the computer and crocheted Logan's blanket.
3. visited Chris' grandparents in Roy
4. did the dishes
1. did more dishes and picked up the house.
2. went to the store to buy a bday present for my brother on a mission!
3. am going to Batman with Chris when he gets off work!
4. watched Sesame Street with Ethan
1. am going to have a fun scrapbook day with Chris' mom and sisters!
2. probably do more cleaning (it never ends)
In the next year I...
1. want to have my whole house deep cleaned
2. will get to see my brother Dane!
3. will be going to WSU to get my degree!
4. want to do lots of scrapbooking and decorating
5. want to spend lots of time with family and friends!
6. will celebrate my 4th wedding anniversary!
TAG... YOU'RE IT!!!!!!
Posted by Nanette at 7/24/2008 02:50:00 PM
Friday, July 18, 2008
Tuesday night we went over to my cousin Megan's house and had a fun get-together. Also there was my other cousin Ashley, her husband, Jason, and their cute baby, Addy, and Megan's husband, Ben, and their cute baby, Tafton. Ashley and Megan are both my age and so we grew up together and had a lot of fun with each other. I can't believe that we are all married now and have kids. We have been trying to get together at least once a month or so to hang out. It has been so much fun... because what is more fun than friends that are also family?
The Passeys: Ben, Megan, and Tafton
The Adams': Ashley, Jason, and... wait... isn't that my kid?
There's my hot stud!
Addy and Logan
Ethan and Logan. Ethan is trying to push Logan out.
Posted by Nanette at 7/18/2008 11:18:00 AM
Sunday, July 13, 2008
I wanted to write a quick not about the fun things Nanette and I have been up to these days. We have taken a renewing approaching to our marriage to make things more exciting and refreshing. What we are doing is "dating" each other again. Just like in the old days when we did everything we possibly could to win each other over. Frankly, it's actually been really fun.
So last Saturday, Nanette and I with the boys went on a date. Nanette planned everything and did a lot of work to make our date fun and relaxing. We first went to Arby's. I know nothing too exciting (maybe to you that is reading this) but I have been wanting to go there for the past few weeks. So Nanette paid for the meal and even filled my drink out of the fountain before I had a chance, which was cool. She then drove us to the Ogden River Parkway and took a nice walk along the river. Afterward, the boys went to bed and the best part our date happened, we played games. So what was exciting about playing games? Well Nanette made strips of paper with differing options within three categories. The categories included what we would wear, games we would play, and unusual places in the house to play these games. So for example we played Speed in our pajamas on the stairs. This actually makes for an interesting game. In the end, we did four different variations of games.
I just want to ensure that Nanette knows that I had a great time with her last night on our date. It was really fun. I appreciated every moment. I love you and thanks for an awesome time.
Picture of us at Katie's Wedding taken by our cool cousin, Suzy Carlson
Posted by Chris Gamble at 7/13/2008 03:54:00 PM
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Ethan... with a very flushed face
Logan- so smiley!
Posted by Nanette at 7/10/2008 03:07:00 PM
Saturday, July 5, 2008
We had a really enjoyable 4th of July on Friday. This is the first year in a while that I haven't had to work and so it was fun just to play. First we went over to Chris' dad's house and had a BBQ and Ethan played and swam in a little pool and went on the slip n' side. He is getting so brave and I am proud of him. Chris' dad lives right across from Lorin Farr Park in Ogden, which is where they have all of the Hot Rockin' 4th festivities. There were people everywhere. It was crazy. Chris' dad, Bob, helped build a car for the demolition derby and his friend, Mark, was going to drive the car, so we headed over to that. Ethan really loved the cars, but Logan got scared because of how noisy they were. Mark did really good for being a rookie.
Chris and cutie Logi .... and me and Ethan in the pool
Here is a video of Ethan on the slip n' slide. He is such a big boy!
Ethan finally fell asleep around 1 am. He doesn't like to miss anything!
Well, there was our holiday in a nutshell. I hope that every one had a fun day!
Posted by Nanette at 7/05/2008 10:54:00 PM