Thursday, July 24, 2008

20 years ago

I saw this on my mom's blog and thought I would try it.
20 years ago
20 years ago...

1. I was 3 years old and I don't really know what I was doing.... learning how to talk?
2. I had a sister, Katie, who was 1 and a little brother on the way.
3. I think that this was when we went on a trip back East and saw Washington, D.C. and Niagara Falls.

10 years ago...
1. I had just become a teenager and like my mom said, "I just saw your brain go out the window!" ha ha mom.
2. I was enjoying my summer (I hope) and getting ready to go into the 8th grade.

5 years ago...
1. I graduated from High School. I can't believe it has been that long.
2. I got my CNA license and started working at a nursing home.
3. I was about to start my first semester at USU.
4. I got my wisdom teeth out

3 years ago...
1. I had been married for almost 1 year!
2. I had just gotten a new job at a nursing home.
3. I lived in a condo in Roy.
4. I went on a trip to Buffalo, NY to attend Chris' cousin's wedding

1 year ago...
1. I had a 1 year old son and was 6 months pregnant with my next son.
2. I lived in a house in South Ogden

So far this year...
1. My sister, Katie, got married!
2. We went on a fun trip to South Dakota and Mt. Rushmore!
3. We've been camping a lot and spent a lot of time with family!
4. Ethan turned 2, Chris turned 26, and I turned 23.

Yesterday I...
1. played with my kids
2. played on the computer and crocheted Logan's blanket.
3. visited Chris' grandparents in Roy
4. did the dishes

Today I...
1. did more dishes and picked up the house.
2. went to the store to buy a bday present for my brother on a mission!
3. am going to Batman with Chris when he gets off work!
4. watched Sesame Street with Ethan

Tomorrow I...
1. am going to have a fun scrapbook day with Chris' mom and sisters!
2. probably do more cleaning (it never ends)

In the next year I...
1. want to have my whole house deep cleaned
2. will get to see my brother Dane!
3. will be going to WSU to get my degree!
4. want to do lots of scrapbooking and decorating
5. want to spend lots of time with family and friends!
6. will celebrate my 4th wedding anniversary!

TAG... YOU'RE IT!!!!!!

1 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

It's fun to read those those kinds of things. I think it's cool you and your mom did that.