Friday, July 18, 2008

Cousins' Barbecue

Tuesday night we went over to my cousin Megan's house and had a fun get-together. Also there was my other cousin Ashley, her husband, Jason, and their cute baby, Addy, and Megan's husband, Ben, and their cute baby, Tafton. Ashley and Megan are both my age and so we grew up together and had a lot of fun with each other. I can't believe that we are all married now and have kids. We have been trying to get together at least once a month or so to hang out. It has been so much fun... because what is more fun than friends that are also family?

Megan has a really cute house. They have put a lot of work into remodeling it and their yard looks so nice too. First we had a barbecue on the back patio and had fun talking and playing with our kids. After that we went downstairs and played Guitar Hero. I am not very good at it, but I have only played it a couple of times.

Anyways, thanks guys for having us over and I can't wait to do it again!

Us with our cute babies: Addy (8 1/2 mths), Tafton (2 1/2 mths), Logan (8 1/2 mths)

The Passeys: Ben, Megan, and Tafton

The Adams': Ashley, Jason, and... wait... isn't that my kid?

There's my hot stud!

Addy and Logan

Ethan and Logan. Ethan is trying to push Logan out.

3 comments:

suzy said...

Sounds like fun! I wish I had relatives close to me, or at least friends!! Just kidding. I am coming to the reunion so I will see you tomorrow!

Melanie said...

I'm so glad you guys are doing things with each other and that your kids can grow up together!

Chris Gamble said...

It was another good time and food. We seriously need to consider getting guitar hero in the future. Love you.