Sunday, April 26, 2009

Competition

Nanette and I (well I am really sneaking myself in this) is kind of doing a small, informal competition with Nanette's Mom about who will write the most blogs. Since I don't have too much write about or have any cool stories I'm going to write about an awesome website that I found.











I believe everyone should consider looking into this free website called Mint.com. This website is awesome in tracking all transactions. It automatically breaks out the transactions into categories into a pie chart that informs you of how much money was spent on, for example, groceries, home improvement, utilities, etc. Seriously take look at the website and see if it will help you in your budgeting fun.

5 comments:

Sarah Moran said...

Thanks for the great website! I checked it out and I think Jared and will go and set things up tonight.

Nanette said...

Maybe if we work together we will be able to beat my mom. LOL! :) That website is pretty sweet! I am amazed at what it can do (and also appalled, because it shows how much we really spend on things!)

Melanie said...

Do you really think it's fair that two of you are blogging against me? :) I guess I'll take it as a compliment! Do I get credit then if I post on Katie and Naomi's blogs? LOL

Chris Gamble said...

Ma, it has to be with your blog. But I suppose I couldn't object to Pa writing on yours. So good luck with that.

Melanie said...

Oh, oh. I just blogged again!