Monday, April 13, 2009

New baby and Easter fun!

My sister had her baby on April 11th. I am finally an Aunt on my side of the family! :) They had a cute little boy and they named him Braiden Ray Willden. I got to be in the room when he was born and it was such a neat experience! I'm excited because they will be staying at my house for a few weeks and so I will have to make my move on becoming the favorite Aunt.Here he is! He is a tiny little thing, but so adorable! This is the only picture I have of him on my camera so I get to be in the picture too; with my eyes halfway closed!


It was a really busy weekend; with Katie having her baby and all of the Easter festivities. Happy Easter everyone! We went to a lot of parties. It was great seeing the boys have such a fun time. They got to do an easter egg hunt, dye eggs, and play with their cousins.


6 comments:

Ellis said...

How fun! Being an Aunt is great - I don't think you'll have to work very hard at becoming the favorite! I can't wait until Genevieve is big enough to dye eggs and enjoy holidays. Looks like you guys had fun!

The Van Tassell's said...

You do have a head start at becoming the favorite Aunt, but luckily he won't remember it ;) Lol, I'm sure we'll both equally be favorites :

Chris Gamble said...

It's fun to see our cute kids and at least have a picture of them. I am very glad that you are a great Mom. It's also cool to have another little one. Good times.

suzy said...

The ones without kids of their own are always the favorites until they have their own kids. I think you're out of the running until Naomi has kids. But maybe you could win favorite sister...haha Naomi.

Lori said...

Easter was fun and I am glad you are in the running for the favorite auntie spot....good luck!!
Love ya, Mom

Melanie said...

Being in the delivery room with you and Naomi while Braiden was born was a special experience. Hopefully being on the other end of things hasn't discouraged you and Naomi!

Easter was fun. We've got to get Logan a rocking chair!