Thursday, April 2, 2009

My mom

Yesterday was my mom's birthday!... no April fools! (I know. That is dorky). I wanted to do this blog yesterday, but I was a slacker. So, I'm sorry Mom!

My Mom is the best!

She is such a good Nana. Ethan and Logan love her so much and prefer her over me when she is around.

My Mom is the most compassionate and caring person that I know. She has always been very concerned about how her kids are doing and what she can do to help.

She has a strong testimony of the gospel and is such a good example for me of how I should be.

She is a great friend and someone who I can always talk too!

I love you Mom! I'm glad I got to spend your birthday with you! I hope you had a great day!

4 comments:

The Dance Source said...

Yesterday was a lot of fun! I'm glad we were all able to be together to celebrate our AWESOME mom! Love you mom! Happy Birthday!!!

Melanie said...

Ah,you made me cry! You guys are great. I love being a mother and grandmother!

Chris Gamble said...

You guys are cool. Thanks for having the B-Day here. Convenient!

Loriannie said...

Your Mom is one of the most Christlike people I know. She gives me a glimpse of my Mom everytime I see her. I will always treasure her knowing to sit by me in the temple when Layne was married.