Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baby John


For a couple of months now Ethan has thought that he has had a baby in his tummy.

Well, when Katie had her baby last week he said to me, "I have my baby in the hospital too, Mommy". I think he was kind of mad at Katie for having her baby, because he wouldn't go near Braiden. I guess he was upset because he hadn't had his baby also.

A couple of days ago when Katie was at our house she found Ethan's doll and she gave him a bottle filled with water and also a paper towel to use as a burp cloth. She told him that his baby's name was John. Well, he was so cute with that doll. He would put the burp cloth on his lap, turn the doll face down, pat its back, and make a burping sound. It was so funny. He would also carry the doll by its neck and throw it around (what can you expect from a 2 year old boy?). I think "Baby John" made him feel better; like he had really had a baby.

Now he will hold Braiden.


Two year olds are so fun! They do the cutest things!

4 comments:

Liana said...

Yes 2 year olds are so cute and fun. They come up with the craziest things all on their own, and they think burping is hilarious. :)

Chris Gamble said...

Our kids are cute and Ethan has one interesting personality. I wonder what is next with him.

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to all the cute thing Abby will do. It was so good to see you today! I had so much fun, I really do need to get out more often.

The Dance Source said...

The cutest was when he saw that his baby was next to Braiden's diaper bag when I was getting ready to leave. He looked at me with an angry face and said ,"no take my John!" It was so funny! I am so glad that he will hold Braiden now! Him and I had so many plans to play with Braiden before, and now maybe they'll happen! What cute kids you have! Braiden is so lucky to have such fun cousins!