Saturday, April 17, 2010

YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN OLD LADY WHEN....

.... You buy a MINIVAN!!!!

That's right.

We are now the proud owners of a Honda Odyssey.

I fought getting a van for a long time, but Chris kept telling me how much better it would be then to just get a bigger SUV.

Of course he's right.

I was just letting my vanity get in the way.

I will have to say that it is pretty nice on the inside. It has a lot of cool features and plenty of room for the kids.

What have I gotten myself into?

7 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

To answer your last question, you have "gotten" in a van. It will be awesome.

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

I remember feeling the same way. But you will learn to love it, especially with 3 kids! Enjoy, Hondas are great!

Chris Gamble said...

Oh and you love it!

Tyler goes to Houston said...

Welcome to the world of mini vans.

Law Family said...

I know how you feel, but you will have 3 kids!! I can't wait to graduate from a minivan to a convertible Mustang!!! :)

Ellis said...

I don't think it makes you an old lady, just a family girl! You are looking super cute with your little belly! :) 'New' cars are always fun!

Ellis said...

I don't think it makes you an old lady, just a family girl! You are looking super cute with your little belly! :) 'New' cars are always fun!