Monday, April 26, 2010

My Sweet Pea

My sweet pea Logan had tubes put in his ears this morning.

He had tons of fluid in his ears and it was affecting his hearing and his speech.



Logan was getting restless while waiting and so I let him take pictures with my camera. He took this funny one of Chris.

All done! He was so good and didn't even cry until he wanted his ankle bracelet off. When we got home he was tap dancing in the kitchen; acting like he hadn't even had surgery. He didn't crash until 6:00 this evening.

I'm so glad that he will feel better now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since I've been done with school I have had some more time to work on crafts and stuff. I made this cute clock with fabric and mod podge for my craft room. It was really easy.


I bought the clock at Ross for $5.00

The fabric and embellishments that I picked out.

The finished project. The pic is kinda blurry, but I think it turned out cute!

2 comments:

Ellis said...

I'm glad Logan's surgery went well - hopefully things will improve all around :) Surgery is always scary, even if it is a simple procedure.

Doesn't it feel good to be crafty sometimes? Let out all of those creative juices and have some you time? The clock turned out super cute! Can't wait to see what else you create!

Melanie said...

Good that things went well for Logan getting his tubes in his ears! Hopefully, things will slow down now! I love the clock, so cute!!