Friday, April 23, 2010

Funny Faces

I love it when my kids will let me take their pictures. Usually they turn their faces and hide, but every once in a while I will catch them in the right mood.

Logan is the king of funny faces. He always makes me laugh.



He does this face when he is excited about something.

Ethan can make some pretty funny faces too

What a goof!

The smiles that melt my heart:

Notice how he has some bald spots in his bangs. Ethan found some scissors while I was in the shower and gave Logan a hair cut. Luckily, he is a boy so I will just give him a buzz.


I love these boys! Now that I am done with school for awhile I will get to play with them more. :)

Logan has to get tubes in his ears on Monday. Poor guy! Hopefully, it will be the end of ear infections for both boys for a long time.

4 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

They both are cute kids. I'm glad you're done with school too!

The Dance Source said...

What cute little boys! And silly faces too!:) just think pretty soon you'll have another little boy making silly faces at you, and melting your heart. :-)

Barbie Mills said...

So cute! Hazel gives us scuz faces when she's mad or thinks we're weird.

{Brooke} said...

Got your address. Thanks. I'll invite you!! I'll take your comment off so nobody else has your email. :0)