Tuesday, April 20, 2010

WHAT IF SPRING WAS 365 DAYS A YEAR?

I for one would be in heaven.

I feel like I am always in a state of depression during the winter and as soon as the snow melts and the temperature warms up I come back to life.

Something about the sound of lawn mowers and kids playing at the park puts a smile on my face.

I love it when the flowers begin to grow and I can go for walks with Chris and the kids without wearing a jacket.

Would it be too much to ask to have Spring year round? I guess I would allow it to rain every once in a while so we could have water. :)

I would be so content.


Since the weather has been so nice this week we have been taking the boys to the park in the evenings. I think the boys would play at the park all day if we would let them. It is fun to sit on a bench, relax, and watch them enjoy being little boys.

Yesterday we went on a picnic to the South Ogden Nature Park. I remembered to bring the camera a long.

1 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

Yesterday was a lot of fun. Let's do it again.