Thursday, April 15, 2010

Twenty Seven

I decided it was time to post another pregnancy pic of myself. I finally look like I am pregnant. I am 27 weeks today and also today is the first day of my third trimester. I can't believe I only have three months left until my baby is born. Luckily, today was my last day of school for the semester and so now I get a break for a while. :)

I have been trying to make some cute craft stuff lately. While searching the web, I found an easy idea for decorating clocks using mod podge and fabric. The first clock I did was fairly simple, but I plan on making more with cute embellishments. To see where I got the idea, click here.

Here is the side of the clock:




Front of the clock:


It will match my dining room curtains perfectly!

P.S. Has anyone else been having problems with the way blogger is formatting? It keeps spacing my pictures too far apart and making my font really big, and I can't figure out why.

3 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Hey I tried commenting on your last post but for some reason it wouldn't work...There is a fun website called howdoesshe.com that you could find some crafty ideas on. You should check it out. Great job on your crafts so far:)

Chris Gamble said...

You did a great job with the clock. You have talent.

Melanie said...

Cute! You and your crafts! That clock would match my room by the way, hint hint.