Thursday, April 1, 2010

Girl's Trip/Tonsils

I borrowed my mom's computer so that I could finally blog. Hopefully my computer will get fixed soon. We have had a busy couple of weeks; some fun things and some not so fun things.

Two weeks ago today Ethan got his tonsils out and tubes put in his ears. He refused to take his pain medicine, because he didn't like the taste of it and so I was worried that he would be in a lot of pain, but he did really well! He only acted sick a couple of times and he is doing really good now and hardly snoring at all.
Here is a picture of him right after his surgery:

Poor Guy!

My awesome hubby, Chris, gave me a cool valentine's present. I mention it now, because I was just recently able to use it. He gave me one night getaway to a hotel in Salt Lake with my sisters and Mom. It was so much fun! We started off the trip doing what girls do best--- spend our husbands hard earned money on shopping. J/k. We did have fun, but we promise that everything we bought was a good deal.
Trying on clothes at Ross

After that we headed to our hotel in Salt Lake. We ordered pizza and then headed over to the melting pot for dessert. It was delish. Thanks Chris! As Naomi stated, "I like Nanette's valentine presents. Chris can give her this every year."

Katie cut and styled my Mom's hair while we were there. She looks so cute!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like a blast! And the melting pot looks like heaven! Fun to find your blog! Have a great Easter weekend!

Melanie said...

Looks like a blast! And the melting pot looks like heaven! Fun to find your blog! Have a great Easter weekend!

Chris Gamble said...

I am glad that you had a good time. Love you!