Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Holiday Picture Overload

I got my computer back! Thanks to my dad for fixing it for me. :)

Over Easter weekend we went down to Lehi with our friends Ben and Andrea and their kids. Friday night we went to Chris' mission reunion. He really enjoyed seeing some of his old companions and his mission president.

Saturday we went to the Petting Zoo and Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point, Cabelas, The Living Planet Aquarium, and swimming at our hotel. We also enjoying watching and listening to General Conference. Here are a few pictures:



Ethan riding his pony

Ian absolutely loved riding his pony

Logan liked to pet the animals

Andrea and Ian at the dinosaur museum

Me

Cutie boys watching a movie at the hotel

Easter evening we went over to Tracy's house for dinner and an Easter egg hunt.

All the kiddos looking for their eggs


Logan got these sunglasses in the Easter egg hunt and wore them the rest of the evening. What a cutie!

HaPpY EaSter Everyone!

3 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

Wow we did a lot. I can't until we can vacation again in the near future. Love you.

The Van Tassell's said...

I love you guys!!! Ethan and Logan are SO cute! I wish I saw you guys more often! It looks like you guys are having fun and I'm glad that your computer is working again! :)

Melanie said...

Looks like a blast! The only thing that could've made it better would be the nice weather! (: But I guess we don't have any control over that!