Sunday, May 3, 2009

Breakfast and a Movie

Chris and I had a fun little date on Thursday night...


His brother Jason invited us to go to the midnight showing of X-Men Origins: Wolverine. We had a lot of fun! The movie was awesome; if you haven't seen it, than you should go... and if you have kids than Chris will watch them for you! :)

After the movie we decided to go to Denny's for breakfast. We were so tired, but we thought it would be fun, since that it something we did when we were dating. We didn't get home until 4 am. It's definitely not something I could do all of the time, but it is fun to pretend that I am a kid with no responsibilities; every once in a while. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching the boys!

These pics were taken on Chris' phone, so they aren't very good:

5 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

It was a lot of fun and can't wait to do more fun things soon with you soon.

suzy said...

My parents watched our kids while we went to a midnight showing in St. George. We didn't go to Dennys after though. I wish I had thought of it. joey has a strict no eating after 8 policy though.

Lainey said...

It was such a good movie! We could have gone to the midnight showing on Thursday with some friends, but Dan was feeling old and didn't want to go. So didn't feel bad leaving him to go on Friday!

Loriannie said...

Aren't grandparents the best?
You really deserved a fun night out after all your studies and finals and awards and kids and being married to Chris and... (j/k Chris, I had to tease ya for a bit)
It looks like a fun movie.

Melanie said...

I must be getting really old, because the thought of going to a midnight movie and then breakfast doesn't appeal to me. What a bah humbug homebody I am. Of course it's the homebodies that don't mind tending adorable grandkids that say things like, "I need you Nana."