Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Clogged plumbing

Ethan flushed a screw driver down our toilet.

I don't know how I feel about that. Okay, so I'm really not too pleased... but what can I expect. He's almost 3 years old. I hear all of these stories about all the kids who flush things down toilets, but I always have said to myself, "My kids aren't like that!"

Boy was I wrong.


When he told me that he had flushed it, I didn't believe him, because it was a good sized screw driver. But than I went to the bathroom and it flooded.

I believe him now.


So now we have to figure out how to get it out. Oh joy.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Are you sure the screwdriver isn't reachable? You should stick your hand down and try! :)

Ellis said...

oh boy! life is never boring with kids! stories like this make me very happy Genevieve isn't mobile yet!

The Dance Source said...

OH NO!!! Boys will be boys I guess! I wonder what kind of stunts Braiden will pull when he is that age? Lucky me he will have Ethan and Logan to show him the ropes :) I guess you can't say that he didn't warn you. That is such a cute story though, probably because it wasn't my toilet though LOL! good luck!

suzy said...

haha...get your arm down there and fish it out.