Monday, May 25, 2009

Chris' Bucket List of this year

It's sort of a small list of things I want to get down or even started.

1. Read all the scriptures (It's the right thing to do)
2. Get every room in my house deep cleaned (It's a lot harder than it sounds)
3. Get all the 'vine' grass out of my backyard and replace it (This will be a very difficult job)
4. Create a garden area for next year in the backyard (I'm hungry)
5. Learn how to snow ski (I can't wait, this winter will finally be fun)
6. Run a 5k race for the whole time (I really want to be a lot healthier)
7. Create a good savings (It's just a good thing to have)

This is probably a good list for now. I suppose I'm writing this just as a method of committing myself to get things done. If you comment, let me know of what you would like to accomplish this year. Otay?

2 comments:

Nanette said...

That is a great list and if you could accomplish it all then that would be awesome! I am excited to get the garden looking good. A couple of things on my list would include: reading the scriptures and getting good grades in school... and maybe just managing my time better so that I have more time for family and fun!

Melanie said...

That is great list. Challenging, but doable. I would like to be able to walk around the block without being out of breath, learn to like asparagus, clean and organize the storage room, and complete a year's supply of food. (Not just the random bunches we have.)