Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Older and hopefully WISER

Today is my Birthday....

and the sad thing is that I am not extremely excited about it...

I mean I'm excited, but not near as excited as when I was younger.

I used to count down to my birthday, months in advance and then the night before I wouldn't be able to sleep. I would also get so excited about the presents I would get and the fact that I was going to be 1 year older.

Well, I think the biggest problem for me is that I don't want to get older anymore! I feel like time is slipping away so quickly and before I know it I will be an old lady.


I am looking forward to my family coming over, though. And maybe I will do something extra with my hair. :) (okay so, it will actually be Katie doing my hair. Thanks Katie!)

I'm just a silly girl.



Note:
We just got back from a family vacation and so I will post soon where we went and what we did. It was a blast!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

You're cute! I can't believe my baby is getting so old! LOL
Have a great day and we'll see you tonight!

Ellis said...

not only silly - beautiful too! :)

Ellis said...

sorry for the second comment - I thought this and the birthday part were 2 separate posts! :) Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Chris Gamble said...

Happy Birthday Nano. The really cool part is you be as close to my as you will every be for the next month. Awesome!

Law Family said...

You're right. Birthdays get less exciting every year. I hope you had a good one!

suzy said...

Happy Birthday! What was your favorite present? Did you go to Oregon on your vacation? Unless I am wrong, I think that waterfall is where Gwen almost died and Joey still won't let me talk about it. Haha.

Loriannie said...

I hope you had a happy birthday! I understand how sad it is to get older! People have quit asking me if I am pregnant, now they just assume I am fat! LOL!
You are a good little mommy and wife and I am so proud of your acheivements both scholastically and family wise.