Monday, May 31, 2010

ThOmAs

Saturday we took the boys to see Thomas the Train in Heber City.

We stayed at a condo the night before in Park City with our friends Ben and Andrea and their two kids.


The condo had a loft and the boys loved playing up there. -Ian, Ethan, and Logan

Me- I got my hair cut- I needed something easier to do, because I have been too tired to spend much time on it.

The boys were so excited when they saw that there really was a Thomas the Train.

Boarding the Train.

I love this picture because we are all smiling!

Andrea, Ben, Ian, and Sadie

Ethan had so much fun!

Logan pretending to take pictures with his Thomas camera.

After we got off the train, they let us take pictures in front of Thomas.

You could get pictures with Sir Toppin Hat, but the line was too long so I just decided to take one of him by himself.

I don't know if it was worth the money we paid, but I'm glad we went because the boys had a blast!

We had a nice barbecue with some family today. It was such a fun weekend. Too bad tomorrow it will be back to life as usual. :)

I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm so glad the boys got to see Thomas! It looks like they had a blast.

I love your haircut! It frames your face perfectly!

Sarah Moran said...

Love the haircut, it looks so cute! What a fun trip for you and your boys.

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

Thomas comes to our town every year and yes, I don't think riding the train is worth the money, because here it is not a long train ride at all, but all the activities they have down at the station makes for a fun day! Glad your boys got to go and I really like your haircut.

Chris Gamble said...

It was an awesome trip. Finally all of us are smiling in a picture. btw I like your hair. You look beautiful.

Melanie said...

Fun stuff! I love Sir Topham hat...for a minute, I thought it was a picture of Chris! Just kiddin'!