Friday, May 14, 2010

Quarter Century

Yesterday I became an old woman.

Well, not really... but it just feels like time is slipping away so quickly.

It seems like I was just in high school and now here I am a quarter of a century old and the mother of soon-to-be three boys! :)


25 years old and 31 weeks pregnant.

Okay, so I'm really not complaining, I just wish I could freeze time and stay the same age forever.

Anyways, I had a great day.

I spent the morning and afternoon hanging out with the boys and doing crafts.

Chris surprised me with a date in the evening. He had his Mom come over and watch our kids. Thanks Lori! We went out to eat and saw Iron Man 2 at the theater. We don't get to the movies too often, so it was a lot of fun.

When we got home I opened my presents (well actually my kids opened them. Ha ha. :) ) and then I blew out a candle on my birthday donut.

It was a great day and it's good to be alive!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I think you'll find that every age has good things about it. I like the season of life I'm in right now. I guess the trick is to be able to enjoy the age you're at because it does go fast!

Love you!

Chris Gamble said...

I'm glad that you're alive. I hope you had great birthday. You deserve it. Love you.

Law Family said...

Oh dear, you old lady! haha, actually I think its me than is an old lady because it seems like you were just a little girl not so long ago!! :) Glad you had a nice bday!

The Dance Source said...

Man I wish we could have been there, that was a big bummer being so far away on your big day! But I'm glad you had such a good day with your boys:) and you get to extend your birthday out a little longer, I still have a present for you!:) love ya sis!

The Van Tassell's said...

I'm glad you had such an awesome birthday! Love you big sis!! :) I'm excited for the 2 boys to become 3! :)