Thursday, May 20, 2010

ThirTy-TwO Weeks

I am 32 weeks today!

I can't believe it.

I got to have an ultrasound yesterday and see my sweet baby boy.

He wouldn't let us see his face. I think he knew we were looking at him.

Everything is going great, though, and he weighs about 4 pounds now.

Logan got to go with us to the doctor's appointment and I think he was excited to see pictures of the baby.

Here is a little conversation I had with Logan yesterday:
Logan was sitting on my lap and he saw me yawn.

Logan: Mommy... you tired?

Me: Yes

Logan: (in a concerned voice) Ohhhh

He then leaned over and gave me a kiss. It was so sweet. Since getting his tubes he has started talking so much better!

1 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

I am very excited for the arrival of our second child. It's going to be fun. Logan does cute, as does Ethan. We have awesome kids...when they are not tired. ;-)