Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Baking King

This is our mixer:

The Sunbeam Mixmaster 2000... or something like that.

We got it as a wedding present and unfortunately it hasn't been used very much. Not that it is a bad mixer. We have just been too lazy to bake and we usually resort to frozen or store bought stuff.

Well, things are changing at the Gamble household.


What has caused this changed you might ask?


The arrival of the Baking King.



That's right. Chris Gamble is officially the new Baking King. At least at our house.

He has always liked to bake, but just the last couple of weeks he decided that it was time we do it more often. He is really good at making homemade cookies, cinnamon rolls, and bread. He also told me that he used to make pretzels. I can't wait to taste those. Yum.

Luckily, I'm pregnant so it's okay for me to gain weight... for now!

2 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

Hey Nano. Otay, I'll make some pretzels. Yeah, it's fun baking because it easy and tastes good. P.S. No one commented because it about me. LOL. Love you!

Melanie said...

Yay for the Baking King! What a sweet husband you are. How about finding some sugar free recipes and coming to my house to bake?