Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Buried in Books

This picture describes how I have been feeling lately. It would be okay if it was books that I enjoy reading, but when it is textbooks it is not so exciting. Even though I have a lot of school work, I am still glad to be back. I have decided to get a Business degree with an emphasis in Human Resource Management.

Chris is currently on another business trip to San Antonio. He will be back tomorrow, but he will be going again at the end of the month. It is his new favorite place and he really wants to move there. I have never been there so we are talking about making a trip later in the year. I've been hanging out at my parent's house while he is gone. I really enjoy being around family and wished that we lived a little closer.

4 comments:

The Dance Source said...

it's sad to have your husband away for so long and I guess you know exactly how I feel...wasn't it only a couple of weeks ago I said I'd never be able to three weeks apart like you...and here I am with my foot in my mouth! Maybe you should let ethan pull your books in a wagon or something...they look like they are getting on the heavy side! :)

Chris Gamble said...

Nano, I can't express enough how awesome you are doing in school. You're are doing amazing work. Keep it up and I'm here to support with this effort.

Katie: I have been away from Nano way too much. It's time for all this traveling to end. I like to be traveling but I don't like to be away from the fam.

Melanie said...

I think you're doing great with all you've got on your plate, but please tell me you're not considering moving to San Antonio!

Kent said...

I hear that the weather in Wellsville and San Antonio are very similar. What do you think??? It would be great to have the Gambles living in happy valley.