Wednesday, February 11, 2009

There's a Baby in There

We got a new car about a month ago and I keep forgetting to take a picture so I can post it. We were trying to get by for a few more months, without having to buy one, but we had finally had enough. My Malibu was a major lemon and we really needed something with 4-WD because South Ogden city is not good about plowing our roads. We bought a Ford Escape and I love it! I don't love the car payment, but I love that fact that it has a sun roof!


Onto other news...did everyone know that Ethan is expecting a baby? That's right. Yesterday I asked Ethan if I could look at his big belly. He replied by saying, "There is a baby in there." Kids say the darndest, cutest things! I tried asking him if it was a boy or girl, and what he was going to name it, but he just kept copying my questions. When I told this to my mom she mentioned that he had said the same thing a few days ago. He knows that Katie has a baby in her stomach, so I don't know if he just wants to be like Katie or if that is the only reason that he can come up with for why his tummy is so big!

4 comments:

The Dance Source said...

"kids say the darndest things" especially when they are the CUTEST kids!!! That made me laugh when i read that! I wonder what he will think when Braiden is actually born? :)

Melanie said...

Too cute! You should get a video of him saying he has a baby in his belly.

I'm looking forward to riding in your car with the sunroof open!

Chris Gamble said...

The kiddos are just too funny sometimes. It's great. Love you!

Nanette said...

I am looking forward to riding in my car with the sunroof open also!... It's not too smart to buy a car during the winter, when we can't use it... but I guess that's not the main reason we got the car. :)