Saturday, February 7, 2009

Nano and Good Times


Since Nano has all the fun in writing a blog, I thought I would get in the action and write one. So it may not be as cool as Nano's writing ability, however, it's impossible to compete with her.

First off, Nanette had wrote about being buried in books. The truth is she has been buried with everything. She has been taking care of the boys during the day, taking care of one more boy at night, and somewhere in between nap and bed time she has been getting her studying done. As a demonstration of her intelligence, I have witnessed her take four tests in one week and the lowest score she got was 95%. Don't you think that is just amazing? I believe so. I know I would never have amounted to that accomplishment with those responsibilities, so way to go Nano.



So I had an opportunity to go to San Antonio this last week. It was fun and might I had 30 degrees warmer than in Utah. Since I have been home, I have continued to mention that it is 30 degrees below San Antonio. As far as I am concerned the only aspect that sucks about San Antonio is the Spurs. The main area that everyone most go to is the Riverwalk area. It is simply beautiful, even in the winter season. There are flowers everywhere, palm trees, great restaurants, and shops. However, as great as the Riverwalk is, the main historic site that everyone must visit is the Alamo.

Anyway, way to go Nano and everyone go to San Antonio.

5 comments:

Nanette said...

Thanks for making me look smart. :) I am trying really hard to do good, but I know that I couldn't do it without the help of you and others...so, thanks! :)
If we were in San Antonio at a Spurs vs. Jazz game than we would be the fans that everyone hated and booed. It would be an adventure! :)

Chris Gamble said...

Let's do that sometime. I think we should plan on next winter going to San Antonio to a game. What do you think?

Nanette said...

It would be intimidating, but also a lot of fun!... especially if the Jazz could finally win there!

The Rigbys said...

Good for you Nanette! That's impressive!

Melanie said...

Your frequent flyer miles must be adding up Chris!

I'm proud of you Nanette!