Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ethan or Christopher?

Ethan is being a Christopher today.


When we were at my mom's house a couple of weeks ago, Ethan was having a really hard time behaving and so my mom decided to call him "Christopher" and decided that he is an "Ethan" when he is being a good boy. Christopher is his middle name, but it is also his dad's name. Ethan looks exactly like Chris did when he was a little boy and I imagine that Chris got into a lot of mischief.

When I got him up this morning Ethan smiled at me all sweet and gave me a hug. I thought to myself, "this is gonna be a good day". Little did I know what he had in store. Okay, so he hasn't really been that bad today. He hasn't spilled anything on my carpet or anything like that. He just won't listen to me or be nice to Logan. Poor Logi. At breakfast Ethan kept shoving his waffle and bottle into Logan's face and Logan was getting really mad. Then he started pulling on Logan's ear and poking him in the eye. When they were in the tub he kept putting his legs around Logan and Logan would scream. We went into Ethan's room to get his clothes and he proceeds over to his book/toy shelf and starts pulling everything onto the floor. We were in my room and he was hiding behind my bed and he kept peeking around to see if I was looking. Finally I went over to see what he was getting into and it was the Reese's peanut butter cups that I had bought for Chris last night. Luckily, he didn't make a mess. At least he is a clean bad boy. :) Sorry Chris. I will have to get you a new one. He also grabbed my chapstick off the dresser and started drawing with it on the wall.

As you can see, he really hasn't been that bad... just a typical two year old. But because he chose to be a Christopher today instead of an Ethan he got the reward of an early nap. Logan also took an early nap, because he was so worn out and cranky from Ethan picking on him... and now I get a break to recuperate for when nap time is over.

When Ethan is being a good boy he is so good about playing with Logan and helping me with him. He will put his arm around Logan, look at me, and say, "2 Boys!" It is adorable. Logan has started talking a little more and the last couple of days he has been saying, "Who dat?" or "Wuts dat"?When I came home from school last night the boys were playing under a fort. So cute!

I know I have been rambling, but I just wanted to add a picture of my cute glasses that I got yesterday. I usually wear contacts, but I have really been wanting glasses for when I don't feel like contacts.

6 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

Yes, the new eye wear is awesome. Wasn't the kiddos' hut cool looking? Thanks for writing the blogs, they are great.

Melanie said...

The glasses are cute. I wish there was a picture of you wearing them!

That's fun that your 3 boys were in a tent.

It's so funny when Ethan/Christopher gets that mischevious twinkle in his eye and he's only 2!

Chris Gamble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nanette said...

I will take once my face clears up. :)

The Dance Source said...

I've heard that sometimes three cane be even worse than two... :) Sorry, it might not be true. Your boys are so cute! I loved seeing them today! I love Logans smile when you can see his little teeth. And Ethan with his little owie finger. When ever they are hear I always laugh so hard. It's good to have you guys around@ :)

suzy said...

Does Ethan tell you when he is feeling like a Christopher? Max is a "jet" when he is naughty. Not like an airplane, but like from Westside Story. He came up with that himself, what a weirdo. I bet Max and Ethan could do some serious damage to a clean house together.