Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Best Friends

It has been a little over a week since my last post and it has been on my mind to write one the last couple of days, but I just keep thinking that I will do it "tomorrow". Well, it is pretty late at night and I can't sleep and it is technically "tomorrow", so I decided why not? I'm just staring at the inside of my eye lids, so I might as well be productive.

My goal lately has been to be better at time management. With going to school full time and taking care of two little boys, I don't have a whole lot of time to be lazy (and that is my favorite thing in the whole world). So far I have been staying on top of my school work. I usually do homework in the morning, before the boys get up (if I can get up), and when they are down for a nap. I am still very excited to be in school and furthering my education, but we will see if I feel the same way when I have to take three exams next week.

Logan and Ethan have been doing great. They are growing up so fast and starting to become good friends. Logan really looks up to Ethan and Ethan has been wanting to play with Logan more and more. It is so adorable when Ethan talks to Logan and Logan jabbers back. Ethan got a cute "Cars" table and chairs set for Christmas and so the other day I decided that they should have a little lunch party on it in Ethan's room. They ate Ramen noodles (not too messy) and I had so much fun watching them. I hope that since they are so close in age, they will be best friends and always want to do things together.

Brothers/friends
Ethan making himself at home (I haven't posted pics of his room yet, because it isn't quite finished).Sweet Logi- He loved the Ramen noodles. He was smacking his lips the whole time.

6 comments:

Lori said...

That is so sweet Nanette!! The boys are so cute and I love to play with them and see their personalities come out.....they are adorable!!
Love you!!

The Rigbys said...

That's great that you're going back to school! Where at, and what are you studying? I'm going back to school in the fall. Who is watching your boys?

Chris Gamble said...

They are great together, aren't they? Well at least when they are not hungry and sleepy.

Melanie said...

I saw them talking to each other a couple of days ago. It was so cute! I wonder if Ethan can understand Logan's jabbering? I guess instead of tea parties boys have ramen noodle parties huh? :)

The Van Tassell's said...

Ah, Nanny, they are SUPER cute together! :) I love when we get to see you all and I love to see them interact with each other. I'm glad that they are starting to get along better with each other now! :D Love you guys! :D

The Dance Source said...

I just got to mom and dad's tonight and right when I walked in the door Ethan ran up way excited to see me and it made me feel so good! The when I walked into the dining room I said "hi" to Mom and Logan said "hi" back, like he was saying "hi! what about me?" It was way cute!!!! I love your boys! You have such a cute little family!