Sunday, January 11, 2009

I don't know

I have been putting off writing a blog, because A) I am really busy (at least I say that to myself), B) I am really lazy (this one is a definite), and C) I don't know what to write. A lot has been happening at our house, but I am not sure if it is blog worthy. Okay, it is... I am just making up another excuse while I try to figure out what I am going to write about.

So I think I will write about Chris. He has really been awesome lately. He has been away on business a lot, but when he's been home he has been so wonderful. He is so good about making me feel better when I am having a hard time and the boys have really loved playing with him. We sure miss him when he is gone. I didn't realize how much Chris does, until he is gone and I am going crazy! I am so glad that I have had family help out. Thanks guys! I don't really know what else to say; just that he has been really great! Thanks Chrissy-poo! I love you! (Don't kill me for writing that nickname. I'm not the one who made it up! :) )

I can't believe that he ever looked this young!

Here is a cute picture of Logan in his adorable church clothes that my mom bought him. I tried to get Ethan to look too, but he is in the phase where he does everything he can to not look.

What a handsome little stud!

Ethan doing everything he can to avoid the camera--what a stinker!

Also, I started school again on Monday. Is it weird to say that I am excited? I am sure when the homework and tests hit me hard, that I won't feel the same.

5 comments:

suzy said...

I bet you will love it even more when the tests come around. You nerd. I love school too. I don't love doing someone elses homework when you don't know what is going on though.

Melanie said...

Oh, Chrissy-poo, where did that name come from I wonder?

I love school too but I don't think I could handle a full load with little kids. You're amazing!

Chris Gamble said...

Thank you sweetie. That was very kind of you. I do those things simply because I love you.

The Dance Source said...

You REALLY must be a nerd or something...you like school? jk! I'm glad you like school, I guess college is a lot different than high school. Your boys are so cute! I love those little suits! And thanks goodness for husband huh!? I go crazy when aaron's gone for a week...I can't imagine having him gone for two to three weeks at a time! You must be wonder woman or something.

Lori said...

I must say I have a handsome son!!
Thanks for loving him Nanette!!