Thursday, January 22, 2009

I've been tagged!

TAGGED

My friend Lisa tagged me to do this. I enjoy doing them because they are fun to read when I go back at look at past blog posts.

8 Favorite TV shows...

1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
3. Law and Order
4.CSI
5. Cold Case
6. American Idol
7. NFL, NBA, college football and basketball
8. Elmo (okay, this really isn't my favorite, but I watch it so much with Ethan that I am brainwashed into thinking it is my favorite) :)

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Tepanaki's
2. Boccia D' Italia
3. TGI Fridays
4. Warrens Drive-In (the best fries)
5. Grideli's
4. Bajio
5. Jeremiah's
6. Macaroni Grill
7. Chili's
8. Melting Pot (So I have actually never been here, but I have heard such great things about it and I love fondue and so I assume it would be a favorite)

8 Things I Did Yesterday...
1. Went with Chris to the doctor
2. Did a lot of homework
3. Bought new tennis shoes
4. Played on the internet
5. Met my dad in Brigham City to get my boys
6. Went to Walmart (can't go a day without walmart. J/k.)
7. Went to my long night class
8. Hung out at Chris' dad's house

8 Things I Look Forward to...
1. Getting Ethan potty trained
2. Dejunking my house
3. Getting done with my 3 exams next week
4. Finishing school
5. Having time to Scrapbook
6. Having more money
7. Spending time with family and friends
8. Second honeymoon

8 Things on my wish list...
1. a baby girl (not yet though)
2. a bigger house with lots of storage space
3. to travel all over the world
4. more scrapbook stuff (can't have enough)
5. treadmill
6. an entertainment center with doors so I can lock the movies.
7. to do good in school
8. good health

8 People I tag...
1. Everyone!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

That was interesting to read! We don't have much in common as far as favorites though. As far as TV shows, I watch your last 3 including Elmo with Ethan. I guess I don't get out much either because I've only been to Jeremiah's and Chili's on your list. You should be able to get the first three things on your looking forward to list done next week, right? :)

Chris Gamble said...

Tell her ma, tell her. LOL. Geez, you did a lot on Wed. I can't believe. I mean I just sat there and played tetris.

Nanette said...

For sure. I will just whip it all out, because I am "Super woman"! :) I wish it worked that way, but I have to do it with a chisel: one chip at a time. Okay, that was really corny, but oh well.

Law Family said...

Hi Nanette! Of course you can follow my blog, I also added yours to mine. I also love seeing your moms and now I can see yours also. How fun! Your kids are so cute, I can tell your mom loves being a Grandma! Glad you are doing so well.