Sunday, November 30, 2008

Logan can walk!

I am so excited. Logi started taking a few steps last night. I never thought he would walk. Okay, that is a lie, but I didn't think it would be for a little bit longer. We were at Chris' mom's house and he stood up and started walking towards his cousin Breckston. Then he took about 10 steps toward Chris. We have gotten him to walk quite a bit today, including one time when he took about 15 steps. I am so proud of my little guy. It will be so nice when I don't have to carry him all the time. He is getting so big. I took a video of him taking a few steps toward me. I hope to get a better one, but this will do for now.


Did everyone have a good Thanksgiving? I hope so. We had an enjoyable time spent with family and have so much to be grateful for. I didn't get too many pictures from it, because I was being lazy, but I know that Chris' mom took quite a few.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

CUTE! I'm glad he started walking before Chris left for his vacation, I mean work trip. :)

Chris Gamble said...

It was an awesome Thanksgiving...good food, family, friends, Jazz games, USU football, and the best part was Logan taking a larger number of steps then he previously had done so.

suzy said...

How exciting!! Of course, now he can get into a lot more and run away from you quicker when you try to stop him. Haha, just kidding.

Megan Passey said...

That's so exciting! I can't wait for Tafton to start moving around on his own!! We need to get together! It's been a long time!

Megan Passey said...

Sidenote - On your blog follower thing, it hasn't updated that we wrote a new blog. I've had like three-four new blogs in the last few weeks!!! What's up with that?

Lori said...

That is so adorable!! Thanks for sharing that. He is groing up so big I can't believe it. time goes so fast!!
Love you,
Mom

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.