Friday, November 14, 2008

Potty training, haircuts, and surprise trips

I am attempting to potty train Ethan while I am up at my mom's house. He hasn't gone in the potty yet, but he is pretty good about sitting on it for awhile reading books. We showed him how to dump it out in the toilet after he goes and so a little bit later I saw him pretend to dump it in the toilet. It was so cute. At least he seems somewhat interested in the whole thing.

Lounging on his potty.

Katie gave Logan his first haircut a few days ago. He has needed one for a few months. She cut the back really good and he looks like a boy now. It is still long in the front, but he wouldn't hold still for that part. I will post a picture of it as soon as I get time to crop me out of the picture (I was still in my pajamas).

Like I said earlier, Chris has been in St. Louis for a couple of weeks. Well, when I was talking to him on Wednesday night we decided that I was going to fly out there for the weekend to see him. We found a really good deal on a flight, so I am leaving early tomorrow morning. We are going to go to an NHL hockey game and see the sites. I love surprise trips like this.

Logan loves to climb in things.

4 comments:

suzy said...

Good Luck!! Keep us updated on the potty training. I need advice for potty training little boys. I am not looking forward to it.

Melanie said...

Wouldn't that be something if we potty trained Ethan for you while you're gone? And got Logan walking? Don't count on either. Have fun in St. Louis. Wish it was warmer for you!

The Van Tassell's said...

What little cuties! I'm so glad you are all so close lately so that I can see you all! Have a fun trip!!!

Megan Passey said...

You guys are such a cute family! I love your little boys! Be sure to give me all your potty training tricks when Tafton gets to that stage!