Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Logan's 1st Birthday

Our little Logi turned one on Sunday. I can't believe that he is already that old. This year has gone fast, but it has been so fun to watch him grow. My mom bought him and Logan cute church clothes, so they looked like studs.

Aren't they adorable? :)

He wasn't too interested in opening his presents, so Ethan pretty much opened them all for him.

His cute "Thomas the train" cake that I obviously didn't make.

The birthday boy. If looks could talk his would say," the things I have to go through for the entertainment of others"... or something like that.

Anyways, it was a fun day and I want to say thanks to all of those who came to his party. We truly feel loved and he is definitely a spoiled little boy. I can't wait for Christmas when they get to open presents again.

5 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

Thanks for writing the blog. It was an awesome party...thanks to you. Love you as always.

Chris Gamble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Van Tassell's said...

Ah, I just love your little boys so much! And I love when we all get to get together as a family like that! Thanks for bringing our family so much joy with your little family! I love you guys! :)

Aubrey said...

Wow! That was a fast year. They are very cute! I love the birthday hat he is wearing!

Melanie said...

That last picture is a treasure and pretty much tells the story of how Logan put up with the whole party! I thought it was fun!