Sunday, October 19, 2008

Church is awesome!

I am so glad that I was able to go to church today and be reminded of how wonderful it is to have the true gospel in my life. Every week that I go to church it really helps motivate me to do things and be a better person. I have been having some personal struggles lately and keep saying to myself, "Why me?" I was reminded in Relief Society about all of the trials that Joseph Smith and our Savior went through and that I need to stop complaining and start serving. I am going to make this my goal to be better at forgetting myself and serving those I love. I am so grateful for all of the support of family and friends. You guys are awesome and I love you!

I don't add pictures of myself too often, but here's me! :)

I had to add this pic, cuz it is so funny. Logan looks so chubby. Ethan was supposed to be in it too, but he wouldn't cooperate.

3 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

Nano, I'm sure you will do fine with your struggles. You're a great person. I am here for you all the way. Love you.

Aubrey said...

You are so cute! It is so nice to go to church and be reminded and spiritually fed at the same time. We are all human and none of us are exempt from trials. I often wonder the same thing - why me? but I look at other peoples struggles and I would much rather tackle mine. Good luck to you . . . only 7 more days until next Sunday!!!

Melanie said...

I love you Nanette. You've got a lot on your plate but you're doing well. Remember to eat the elephant one bite at a time and Chris and the rest of us will help you eat it too.