Thursday, October 16, 2008

First tooth... finally!!!

So the day came that I never thought would... Logan's first tooth finally broke through yesterday! He has been teething for 6 months with no luck. The poor guy. This tooth has been trying to come through for a month! He was so much happier yesterday. I don't think he was in as much pain. Yay! I didn't get a picture of it yet, because he would barely let me see it, but I will add one as soon as I can.

Here are a couple pictures of the boys being goofy:


Logan already getting into mischief

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay! I am so happy that his tooth is finally coming in. I hope the others follow quickly. Poor little guy! It will be interesting to see how his looks change with teeth and a haircut :)

Calvin's Mommy said...

teething is such a great time {Sarcasm}...glad to hear hes feeling better!! No babies here, yet anyway, I put up a silly little blog about it, but thats basically what it says!