Saturday, October 11, 2008

I love crafts!

Today was Super Saturday in my ward. I have never been to one before and so I decided to go. It was a lot of fun, but the time went too fast and I barely had enough time to finish. Here is the cute plaque that I made:I also made 4 bracelets. They take forever to make, but turned out cute! I am looking forward to the next Super Saturday when I can make more cute crafts. Thanks Chris for watching the boys!

We have also been working on getting Ethan's room done. We have it all painted, but I still need to hang up the decorations. I will post some pictures when it is finished. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching Ethan while we worked on it!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Cute plaque Nanette!! I am so Jealous. I am a glad you had fun. I have always loved going to Souper Saterdays. Love you.
Mom

{Brooke} said...

At the singles ward we don't ever get Super Saturday's either. I wish we did

Melanie said...

Our ward had Wacky Wednesday this year but I didn't make it. When we got the Halloween decorations out I saw quite a few that I'd made at Super Saturdays. One of the reasons I like to go is to sit and visit with the other women. There's never time at church!

The Dance Source said...

Cute Nanette! I love crafts too! We should get the guys to watch the boys some time so all us girls can get together and do Crafts all day!

Chris Gamble said...

Umm....I don't think so.