Monday, October 6, 2008

The Jazz and Boise

Last weekend we took a fun little trip with my family to visit my grandparents in Nampa, Idaho. We had to be there by 6:00 pm on Thursday to get to the Jazz training camp on time. It was held at Boise State University and was open to the public. We watched them scrimmage for a while and then they came around and signed autographs. I had a blast, because I love the Jazz and I never get to see them so close up. My camera wasn't on a very good setting and so a lot of the pictures are very pixelated.

Logan in his cute Jazz uniform

Kyle Korver signing autographs

Jerry Sloan- I was so excited to meet him!

Andre Kirilenko

Deron Williams- my favorite!- I just wish the picture was better.

My brothers were excited to get some basketball cards signed and I am excited to do a scrapbook page with the autographs and pictures that I got.

While we were there we also went swimming and shopping a lot. And the guys went golfing and to the Priesthood session. It was a nice little getaway.

9 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

It was pretty dang fun that is for sure. Perhaps next year we may go again. However, Hawaii is a top priority, oh boy.

Melanie said...

I can't believe how much we packed into the weekend! Are you talking about Hawaii for our 25th anniversary Chris?

Chris Gamble said...

Ma, you may come if you will wear a bikini and pay good ol' fashioned speedo.

Chris Gamble said...

pa, not pay

The Dance Source said...

you people make me sick!

Nanette said...

I didn't know that he had written that.

suzy said...

Sure Nanette, I bet you log in as Chris just so you can say whatever you want. Just kidding. Looks like a fun vacation. Joey was in Boise the day before you guys. I bet if he knew about the training camp he would have stayed another day. That is awesome how close you got to get to those rockstars!!

Lori said...

Sounds like a blast, wish I could a have gone!! Love you,
Mom

Addie said...

love the picture of logan in the jazz uniform, i'm sure we'll have to get some for our kids too.