Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Odds and Ends

Nothing too exciting has been happening lately, just hanging out with the boys (which is always fun and interesting). Logan still hasn't gotten his first tooth, but he is getting better at sitting. On Sunday he was able to sit up by himself for about 15 seconds. I was so proud! He is getting so old. The other day we were at Chris' sister's house and he was being really cranky. His mouth was hurting and we didn't have any orajel with us. Chris gave him an ice cube and that really seemed to calm him down. Within a few minutes he was asleep and this picture shows how he fell asleep. It was so funny. I had to take a picture.

I also have to add a cute picture of Ethan. The other day I was hanging out in my room and Ethan wasn't dressed yet. He started bringing me clothes from a pile in the other room. He wanted me to put them on him. Well, they didn't really match... tan socks, brown shirt, blue striped shorts, and a blue jacket, but I let him wear it... even when we went to Chris' sister's house. I just thought that it was so cute that he picked his clothes out!

I just want to add a little comment about the book "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer. If you haven't read it, you should. I was a little hesitant to read it at first, because I love the Twilight Series that she wrote and I didn't think that anything could be as good as Edward and Bella and vampires... but I am glad that I read it, because it was so good. I lost a lot of sleep at night, because I couldn't put this book down until I was finished. Well, there is my two cents... for whatever it is worth.








3 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

I just love my boys they are just too cute sometimes.

Great job on reading the book. I'm always impressed with your dedication to reading. Trying out for Jeopardy in the future?

Melanie said...

Which one of you did Ethan get his fashion sense from? :0) I've seen Chris sleep like Logan is sleeping so I know where that came from! :P

I lost a lot of sleep reading the Host too, but it was worth it. The sad part is there's too much time before Stephenie's next book!

The Dance Source said...

I agree the boys are sooo cute. Thats funny that the day that Ethan dressed himself you guys just happened to have somewhere you needed to go. But hey, as long as he really did pick out the clothes "wink" "wink" thats ok. :) it just makes his crazy outfit even cuter.