Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blessings

I just want to write a little bit about how grateful and blessed I feel. I am so grateful for all of those people who care about me. Yesterday was my birthday and I truly felt special. Thanks so much to all who called or sent me a message to wish me a happy birthday. That was so nice!

I want to mention all that my sweet husband did for me and does for me. Not only does he work 12 hour shifts (works ten hours, travels two), but he came home and went grocery shopping and then he made us these delicious sandwiches from scratch for my birthday dinner!



My parents, Grandpa Smith, and Chris' sister and her husband came.


Me and Ethan opening my presents


My mom (who does so much for me) and Logan


Chris' sister, Alison, and her husband, Nate (They are going to have a baby!)



My Grandpa
My awesome Dad and Logan

My sweet husband


The birthday girl!


I had to add this picture of Logi. It is so cute!



4 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

Thank you sweetie. That was very kind of you. Love you.

Melanie said...

I hope you had a great birthday. You are special and I'm proud of you and not even biased! :0)

suzy said...

Happy Birthday!! Yours is one of the only cousin birthdays that I remember, I don't know why. And Naomis cause it's the same as Lukes. But I am a slacker and didn't get on the computer that day. You looked super cute on your birthday too! I love your shirt!!

The Dance Source said...

I hope that you had a really great birthday too. Sorry that I couldn't make it down that day, but it looks like you guys had some fun!!! I love you sis!