Thursday, March 3, 2011

Writers Block...Ugh.

I have writer's block and am having a hard time coming up with things to write so this will mostly be a picture post.

My sweet baby turned 8 months old on the 1st. He is the sweetest little boy. Always smiling.

Chris gave me these beautiful tulips on Tuesday. I love it when he surprises me with flowers; especially tulips. They are my favorite.

Chris helped me make a delicious dinner tonight. We made Chicken Marsala and also had Gorgonzola Cheese Fondue for our bread. Very stinky cheese, but SO YUMMY! I even got out the place mats and put our salad in a bowl instead of just getting it out of the bag. Talk about going the extra mile for once. J/K.

I found this picture on my camera. I guess Ethan took it while I was making dinner. As you can tell I am cooking by "lamplight". Our kitchen light decided to stop working last Saturday. We replaced the light bulbs and switch, but it still isn't working. Chris is going to take it apart tomorrow and hopefully we will have light again. It's not so fun doing dishes in the dark. Unfortunately we don't have a window in the kitchen.

Overall it's been a good week.

I've been to the gym 4 days in a row.

My teeth are getting whiter every day.

I haven't cried or gotten depressed for a few days.

One of the downsides to this week is that my friend Leah moved to California. I had so much fun hanging out with her, but hopefully I'll will be able to go on a road trip to see her sometime.

Leah, Me, and my friend Kasey

I've learned this week that exercise really does give you energy, motivates you, and makes you feel better about yourself. So if you are feeling down, do some jumping jacks or something.

Wow, this turned into a more productive post then I was expecting it to be.

Hopefully I can get myself to write another one soon.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

6 comments:

The Dance Source said...

What do you mean you don't have anything to blog about!:) You look so cute in your pictures! I can't believe Colin getting so big. When Mom and I were in Idaho I found some little clothes that I wanted to buy Colin, but they were only 0-3 months...that how little Colin still is to me in my mind LOL. I'm glad you've had a good week! I'm jealous about your work outs though good job!:)

Megan Passey said...

Where do you work out?

Melanie said...

Colin looks huge! I love all the pictures!

The picture of you that Ethan took looks old fashioned with you wearing the apron and using lamp light. Are you sure that's not me? j/k

I'm glad you had a good week!

Law Family said...

I love the photo of you cooking by lamp light! You look beautiful! Glad you've had a good week!

Chris Gamble said...

Nice post. I'm glad you're happier too! Also, I'm glad that the light is working again but of course the kids lose an important bolt and now we can't finish the job just yet. Grrr....Oh well.

Ellis said...

Isn't it amazing how working out boosts your mood and energy? Good for you for doing it and making it to the gym! Going to a gym just doesn't work for me right now and it is so hard trying to do it at home. I'm sorry to hear you've been down lately. I've been struggling the whole month of February too. I'm determined to make March better. (Maybe we're sad because our babies are getting big and are 8 months! j/k) I hope March is a great month for you too!