Monday, March 28, 2011

Where are you?

Spring.,

Where are you?

The Groundhog said you would be here 6 weeks ago.

I am so done with this weirdo weather.

Why is it sunny for an hour, rainy the next, and snowy after that? (Repeated over and over again).

I'm getting depressed being cooped up in the house.

Please bring warm, sunny weather ASAP.

Sincerely,

Dislikes snow after Christmas

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the 1/2 of a day last week that it was sunny and somewhat warm, I took the boys to the park. It felt so good to be outside. The boys were so excited.

My sweet babes. He loved the swings the most.

Ethan, my soon to be kindergartener


Logan the monkey

Three cutie boys

What cute smiles!

5 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

Where do you want to move to then? We could move somewhere where it's spring all the time. Hawaii!

The Dance Source said...

They have hurricanes in hawaii.

The Dance Source said...

Utah does have crazy weather! When we were down for the wedding in one day we drove through sunshine, snow, rain, hail, wind, lightening and thunder! So crazy. Ditto on wanting spring to come! Your boys are so cute! I can't wait til this friday when I can see them. It's been way too long!

DJ said...

Your boys are super cute! Every time it is sunny, I try and enjoy it because i know it won't last for long. That is sure one thing i missed about california

Melanie said...

What cute pictures! You can tell they were enjoying being out of the house and on the playground again.