Thursday, April 7, 2011

Daddy's bowling

Chris joined a bowling league a few months ago.

It's been fun for him to go. He is actually a really good bowler, which is certainly the opposite of me.

The boys love to go to "Daddy's bowling"; especially Logan. He will beg all week to go. The reason he wants to go so bad is not to watch daddy, though, it's because there is a mini arcade there. The boys love playing games, winning tickets, and getting prizes.

The last couple of times we have gone they have won around 500 tickets each time. It is amazing. I know I never won that many tickets growing up. The only bad thing about it is that they will probably expect to win that much next time too.

Cute boys with their tickets

Ethan eating his tickets and Logan counting his


On to other news:

My sweet babes turned 9 months on the 1st.


He is growing up so fast and is such a joy in our lives. He has such an easy going, happy personality.

When he went to the doctor for his checkup he was only in the 14th percentile for his weight, which really surprised me because one of his nicknames is "Chubs". His head measured in the 100 percentile, though, which means he is going to be really smart. LOL. The most important thing, though, is that he is healthy.
I love how he is holding his hands and legs in this picture. If only he was looking.

7 comments:

DJ said...

o i bet your kids love the arcade...I always loved going to chuck e cheese growing up! Chubs is so so cute!

Chris Gamble said...

I still can't believe they won that many tickets both times. It's awesome. Also, I can hardly believe that booger is now 9 months old and how fast he can get around now. It's way cool.

Sarah Moran said...

Your kids are so, so cute! I love all the pictures, even when they're not looking.

Melanie said...

I love your family, thanks for sharing!!

Ellis said...

Your kids look so grown up in these photos! How fun to go to the arcade!

Melanie said...

How fun for the boys! They have the cutest smiles. I can't believe Colin is only in the 14th percentile. He is such a chubby, jolly little boy!

The Dance Source said...

Ethan and Logan could probably beat me in bowling, that's just how good I am...:)

Colin was such a solid chunk when i picked him up the other day, I think something is wrong with those charts!