Thursday, April 21, 2011

Loges

My sweet Logi Pogi had to get his tonsils out today.

They've been enlarged for sometime.

Waiting for the doctor to take him back. He was happy, but anxious.

Logan took a funny picture of Chris.

Right after he woke up from the surgery. He was still sleepy. After about an hour of going in and out of sleep, he woke up, played with cars, and was surprisingly happy.

The IV in his foot. Poor guy. I told him the nurse was going to come take his IV out and then we could go home and he said worriedly, "I don't want her to take my eye out".

With his cow that he got at the surgical center. He named it "Cookie".

He's done pretty good since he has been home. It's amazing how tough kids are compared to adults. Hopefully he will have a speedy recovery.

Two kids down; 1 to go. I'm guess that it will be colin's turn in 2 years when he is 3.

4 comments:

DJ said...

o that is so precious! He is a toltal trooper! I bet he will have a fast recovery

Sarah Moran said...

What a sweet, sleepy litte post-surgery face. I hope his recovery goes well!

Chris Gamble said...

Logan has done great. I can't believe it but of course the worst of it yet to come, which is the third/fourth day! Thanks for keeping an eye on the kids. I never would have thought that Logan had a tonsil problem but he would let me look into his mouth. Love you.

The Dance Source said...

He sooo looks like you in the last picture with the cow:) Not in a sleepy I just had my tonsils out kind of way, in a cute way...LOL Poor Logan! What a little trooper! He got his tonsils out before Aaron and Me. What a big boy! :)