Monday, October 5, 2009

A good month!

My brother, Dane will be home from his mission in three weeks! Logan will be 2 years old in three weeks... and it is almost Halloween! What a great month!

Well, except for the cold weather. I can handle the 50s and 60s but when it drops down to the 40s then I really start to moan.

I haven't decided what to be for Halloween yet. Ethan is finally old enough to tell me what he wants to be.


He wants to be Handy Manny. It is one of his favorite cartoons.I always ask Ethan what Logan should be for Halloween. The first time he told me a chicken. It was funny. Now he always tells me that Logan should be Barney. I am not a huge fan of Barney so I am pretty sure that is not going to be happening.

Ethan also says that Chris should be a penguin (I have no idea why) and that I should be a dinosaur.


Any ideas for what I could be? I want it to be creative, but not too hard to make. What are you going to be for Halloween?

P.s. General Conference was really inspiring and motivating! I really enjoyed it! :)

3 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

It's all good...with Logan going to be 2, Dane coming home, and an awesome conference. Let's have a fun month together.

Melanie said...

Dad and I and possibly others in our house are going to be super heroes. You and Chris and Logan should go along with Ethan's theme and be characters from Handy Manny! I don't know the show very well so I can't tell you what, besides talking tools, but, that's my idea.

Yay Logan and Dane! Party time!

The Van Tassell's said...

Yes, this month is going to be such a wonderful month!! :) I'm super excited for everything that's going to happen! I LOVE Halloween, I LOVE Logie, and I LOVE Dane! :) I think you should do what mom said :)