Monday, September 28, 2009

Chris and Junk

So now that I'm home, Nanette wants to move. Okay! Moving! That doesn't sound too easy. I mean we have bought and have been given way too much junk, which means we are now de-cluttering the house to get it in the process of being sold. Therefore, on Saturday, I faced my fear of spiders and went under the house and pulled-out bins that are storing our junk. We went through four bins and ended up with a half a bin full of stuff to keep and the rest of the stuff taking up our garbage can that won't be emptied until Friday. Great!... we have three more bins. NOT! Nanette and I went up to Logan's room and put the clothes he can't fit in anymore into two of them and threw away a bunch of junky toys. While this is going on, Nanette is getting mad at me because I'm just throwing it away and not donating or doing something productive about it. When it comes to deep cleaning, my policy is to throw it away. Don't believe me? Ask my Mom. Needless to say, Nanette and I got a lot of junk thrown away. That is nice.

Lesson to be learned...Don't buy junk. Second lesson to be learned...Don't let me clean it or I will just throw it away.


P.S. Last weekend I had the opportunity to go to a Denver Broncos game with an old mission companion. Here are a couple of pictures:


3 comments:

Nanette said...

I have a hard time throwing away perfectly good stuff that other people could use! For the record, I did still get 4 bags full of stuff to donate!

I'm glad you had fun at the Broncos game. Hopefully sometime soon I can go with you to an NFL game again. That was a blast!

Luv ya!

Melanie said...

I am also dejunking right now. Dad loves it when I'm in a giving away and throwing away mood. Sorry if some of the junk you have is from me!

I would love to go to an NFL game. I'm not as familiar with the rules as I am with college football though. I'm glad you had fun!

The Van Tassell's said...

Sounds like you have just been having a blast! Ha ha, cleaning and football... two unfavorites of mine! ;) jk. I really don't hate either. That'd be sweet for you guys to be able to buy a house! Good luck! Love you guys! :)