Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tired but THANKFUL!

Once again I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks; partly because I don't know what to write about and partly because I have been sick and really busy with school.

I do want to say, though, that I am grateful for many things.

I'm tired of being sick, but I am thankful for when I have good health.

I'm so tired of school, but I am thankful that I can go and get good grades.

I'm tired of my house being a mess, but I am thankful to have a house and that Chris has a good job to support us.

I'm tired of the boys making messes (including putting stickers all over my T.V.--really hard to get off!), but I am so grateful that I can have them in my life. They are so sweet. Ethan is being braver around strangers and Logan is starting to talk more!

I am not excited for cold weather, but I am looking forward to the holidays and my brother coming home! :)

What are you tired of but also grateful for? :)

6 comments:

Ellis said...

tired of packing and moving and cleaning but SO grateful for Chase's new full time job.

tired of being a human jungle gym and being over touched but incredibly and indescribably grateful for my sweet baby girl

Isn't it great that even though you can have negative in life that there is something good right under the surface?

Christy said...

I am tired of being sick and tired, but am grateful to have a life growing inside of me.

Thanks for your post- you are too cute :)

Melanie said...

I'm tired of being sick and tired too, but grateful for all the compassionate and caring people who care for me!

I am so thankful that Dane has served so faithfully on his mission, but so grateful that it is almost over!

I'm so thankful for my husband and children who support and love me when my world seemed to be falling apart, and for giving me hope and a reason to live and be happy!

I'm thankful for the blessings of the Atonement that can heal all!

I'm thankful for you Nanette!

Sarah Moran said...

I think I'm feeling a lot like you. I'm tired of school, but grateful that I can go. I'm tired of cleaning the same messes up over and over, but grateful to have a house and a husband to support our little family!

Liana said...

I'm tired of children waking me up every night (3 years is a long time to go without sleep), but so grateful for the chance to hold them as they fall back asleep and relish the too short time that they are little.

Chris Gamble said...

I'm tired of being tired, but grateful that I can get up in the morning.