Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Serenade

Well, I decided it is about time I blog again.

Chris and I went to a fun concert a couple of weekends ago. Has anyone heard of the band "Secondhand Serenade" ? We fell in love with them from a song we heard on the radio and then we bought their CD and fell in love with all of the songs.

The concert was at Thanksgiving point. There was so many people there. Luckily we had early entry tickets and so we kind of got to butt in line. :)

They had 3 opening bands who all played great music. A couple of the bands even had songs that I have heard from the radio.

Are you feeling the love?

Anyways, we had a lot of fun and we are looking forward to Nickelback in a couple of weeks!

P.S.

I was having a rough time a few days ago and Chris came home and gave me these pretty roses! Nothing like flowers to cheer a girl up! Thanks Chris! :)


P.S.S.
Do you ever find weird things in you fridge that your kids have left in there for you to find? This is what I found when I opened the fruit drawer:
A nice pair of Chris' dress socks and some scissors. Let's hope the socks are clean! I guess Ethan (I'm pretty sure it was him) wanted to get them nice and cool for Chris to wear! Or maybe he thought the apples looked cold and wanted to get them warm! Silly boy! Life is always fun and interesting with kids around! :)

5 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

Thanks for the awesome tickets. You're welcome for the flowers. The boys do silly things; wouldn't it be nice to be their age for a few minutes.

The Dance Source said...

I think I'd throw the apples away just incase...you never know if they really are clean :)

I glad and jealous that you had so much fun at the concert! :)

Melanie said...

I've never heard of Secondhand Serenade but I'm glad you enjoyed it. I think it's hilarious that Ethan puts things in your fridge. I guess if you're ever missing something you should look there!

The Van Tassell's said...

I'm super jealous of your concert :) We really need to go to a concert together soon! Pretty flowers and silly boys :)

Lori said...

That is so funny Nanette.I love thos e kids so much. Ethan is hillarious!!I am so glad you had funat the concert. It sounds great!!