Monday, August 31, 2009

Give ME My Nickel BACK!

We had the opportunity to go see Nickelback in concert last Wednesday. There were some awesome opening bands too. Unfortunately we missed two of the bands, because we thought the concert started at 7:00 when it really started at six. We did get to see Hinder play though. They sing the song, "Lips of an Angel".


Chris' sister Alison and her husband Nate came with us!We took this picture 3 times and in all of them I look like I'm half asleep. Oh well. Chris looks cool!The lead singer of Nickelback, Chad Kroger. I took a picture of the big screen because he was a little too far away for my camera to focus on him. I think he was probably drunk during most of the concert.

Chris' crazy eyes!

We had an awesome time. The music was awesome.

I think that I will be a little more selective next time I go to a concert though. I was amazed at the amount of people who were drinking and all of the cuss words. It was my first rock concert, so it was definitely different from when we went to Josh Groban.

Going to concerts is definitely one of my new favorite hobbies and I hope to go to more soon.


Any one care to join me?

5 comments:

The Van Tassell's said...

I definitely want to go to concerts with you! :) Sounds like you had fun at this one, but that's lame they had such potty mouths. I had fun playing with Ethan and Logan while you went :)

The Dance Source said...

OOO pick me! Pick me! Next time we should go country!!! What do you think? :)

Chris Gamble said...

The music was great, but we are really going to have to be selective. I didn't enjoy everything else.

Melanie said...

How about Neil Diamond or some LDS artists? I can't believe the lead singer was probably drunk. I guess I'm old and out of touch.

Nanette said...

Country would be fun Katie. I'm not sure if Chris would go, but we could have a girl's night!

Mom, I don't know if I could handle Neil Diamond, but I bet you would like Josh Groban. We will have to go next time he comes!

Naomi and Chris, let's definitely go to some more concerts. That would be a blast!