Friday, August 14, 2009

5 years... WOWZERS

We celebrated our 5th anniversary on the 7th. Time goes so fast. It seems like it was just yesterday that we got married. A lot has happened though. I mean... there are 2 extra little people in our family now.

We started out the celebration on the 6th by going to dinner at the Melting Pot restaurant. Such good food! Of course, it isn't a place that we can go to very often, because of how pricey it is!


Our yummy chocolate fondue

Friday we dropped off our boys at my parent's house and then we went to the Logan Temple to do sealings. It was a neat experience. We were there about the same time of day when we got married. A cute missionary couple took our picture outside afterward.


That evening we stayed at the
Anniversary Inn in the Jesse James Hideout. My favorite part about the room was that it had a pool table in it. We played a few games and I usually won (j.k. Chris).



It was an awesome anniversary. I love you Chris! I'm looking forward to 5 more years with you (just hopefully it won't go so fast! I don't want to get old.)

2 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

Hey Nano,

I'm looking forward to the next five years as well; it's going to be awesome even if it's fast. We will then look back at 10 years and say wow that was fast.

I had an awesome time with you on our anniversary. We had so much fun. Let's go to the melting pot again and have an amazing time time eating the chocolate. Oh yeah!

Anyway, I love you.

Sarah Moran said...

It sounds like you had a really great anniversary! The time does go quickly, Jared and I celebrated 13 years on the 9th. I'm glad that your parents watched the boys for you so you and Chris could have a wonderful anniversary.